Friday, October 29, 2010

Miley Cyrus - The Climb - Official Music Video (HQ)

Day 1. Favorite song...

Miley Cyrus "The Climb"

She has an amazing voice and an inspiring message!

I relate this song so much to myself because......

I have dreams that I want and have been slowly working to fulfill, however, there are things holding me back from achieving them. I am not saying they are all bad, but the obstacles are there and eventually I will find a way to work around them to reach my goals and dreams in life :)

4 comments:

Dianie said...

you sure will sweetie :)
some of the good things that may be slowing you down, will be gone before a blink of an eye... and your dream will still be there waiting for you...don't let your that dream of yours out of sight, But find peace & joy in those good things, in the here & now :)


Love, mommy

Mandi said...

Thank you mama :)

Anonymous said...

I love this! You will definatly reach your dreams!! I love that your doing the 30 days of getting to know you!! wohoo!!

Mandi said...

Lol, Jerica... I am sucking at it! Can't you tell??