Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 2 "Favorite Movie"

CITY OF ANGELS and SWEET NOVEMBER

I used to always fall asleep to City Of Angels. I don't think that movie ever came out of the dvd player until I moved in with Rob who is now my husband.. He doesn't allow TV in the bedroom because I never shut it off and he can't sleep with it. :( That is one thing that I have not been able to transition out of.. I still toss and turn for hours before falling asleep!

I have a fun and spunky personality, however, Charlize Theron, in Sweet November is my idol..
If you have not sat down to watch this movie, you better!

"You defy every law of nature I've ever known"

2 comments:

Dianie said...

Both are great movies!!!

Ummmm, you kinda remind me of Carlize Theron's Character in Sweet November :) You spunky little cutie!

Love Mommy

Anonymous said...

Never seen either of those! I will have to remember those next time we get a movie! I cant sleep without a tv on at night either. If james turns if off as soon as hes back to snoring I turn it on. ha.