Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kasen!

You know one of the million things I love about my son? He is the most polite two year old I have ever met. We do not go anywhere without the comment from someone about how well his mannerism is. He always asks "please" when he wants, says "thank you" when given and "excuse me" when needed. I have truly been blessed with this sweet little boy. He has taught me more in his two years of life then I have learned in my 23 years of living. I LOVE YOU KASEN MORE THEN WORDS CAN SAY..


While on the subject of my little man, I might add this photo with the story behind it..

Kasen had been running around the house in a t-shirt and underwear all day. His daddy went outside to shovel this lovely UTAH snow. Oh boy, Kasen's favorite thing to do! He threw his boots, a vest and gloves on and was out the door quicker then I could say "get pants on" It was so darn cute Rob had to get a picture before sending him back in for more appropriate clothes for the weather!

2 comments:

Dianie said...

Oh, That's grandma's sweet boy!
You and Rob have been great with him.
He is very polite, loving,caring and sooo smart!
At least he didnt run outside naked like his mom always did at 2 yrs. old. LOL.....

~Love ya,
Mom

Sue said...

Hi Mandi! Your little Kasan is a sweetie and the pic of him shovelling in his undies is toooo cute. Little children do the most
amazingly funny things - love it!

Thanks for stopping by my OWOH blog and introducing yourself. Your mom is such a doll (um, no pun intended) and I am thrilled to have one of her pieces in my house. I am also happy I got to know her during the swap be did! What a treat!

Hugs,

Sue